BodyFlexion Personal Training is currently open for business. Your health (& mine) is of the utmost importance, and with that in mind, I would suggest we work together in doing whatever we can, to maintain our fit selves!
The Australian Government Department of Health and W.H.O. advise everyone should practice good hygiene to protect against infections. Good hygiene includes:
- washing your hands often with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water, especially after coughing or sneezing and when caring for the sick
- when coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue and throw the tissue into a closed bin immediately after use
- avoiding close contact with others, such as touching
There are tissues in the PT Room and antiseptic hand wipes – please use. The equipment will be cleaned on a daily basis and I strongly recommend you wash your hands prior to arriving and upon leaving.
There are important considerations for you and for myself;
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of fever, flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue or shortness of breath, please contact your GP via phone and cancel your sessions and await the results of your test. If testing is negative, then it will be great to see you back at training.
- If you have been in close contact with another person that is subject to testing for COVID-19, please cancel your sessions until the results of testing are known. If testing is negative, then it will be great to see you back at training.
- If you’ve been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, you must isolate yourself for 14 days after your last contact with them.
Should you have any queries or concerns please don’t hesitate in contacting me via phone, email or text.