Strength, Cardio and Flexibility:
Welcome to your Personal Training page – whether it be in person at the studio or virtually, personal training is just that – personal one on one or small group sessions with the focus on you and your goals and your technique.
Sessions are either 30, 45 or 60 minutes in length, and all exercises are chosen to specifically meet and match your goals and any current injuries you may have. Sessions can be held at the PT Studio, at a friend’s place for a small group session, at your workplace, or at any time and especially during all Coronavirus shutdowns virtually (Skype, Zoom, Messenger or similar).
Call Jo on 0407 826 330 for further information.
Improve overall strength, fitness and cardio capacity,
- Improve flexibility, balance and mobility with stability
- Improve posture and learn safer movements
- Relieve stress and provides balance to a busy lifestyle
What to Expect:
Well balanced and varied programs that progress and change as you become stronger
- An emphasis on core strength and technique.
- A few laughs along the way!
Exercise Programs Available:
Receive a well balanced exercise program that is specifically designed for you to reach your goals.
- Denise: “I contacted Jo 6 months after the birth of my second child – a difficult pregnancy that involved being on full bed rest for 8 weeks. Although I certainly was not fit beforehand, the bed rest left me with reduced strength…positively weak! This gave me the kick I needed to finally call Jo and do something about my body. I had never truly exercised before but Jo gave the information I needed to know what I was doing, and why. I felt improvement after 3 months and now after 9 months I am stronger and fitter than I have been for most of my adult life. I credit Jo in getting me to this point, and am extremely grateful for her attentive and understanding training, and for somehow making me laugh at the same time! I have no hesitation in recommending Jo as a Personal Trainer – EXCELLENT!
- Steve: “As a man who thought he knew everything about weight training, I was surprised when I went to get some more training tips from Jo. Her professionalism and enthusiasm are two of her greatest attributes, as was her teaching ability to help me achieve my goals. Jo Has helped me achieve a stronger back, core and overall fitness and recommend her for helping with whatever goals you may have”.