Maximise Your Potential
Do you have an injury or a stable illness and it is now being recommended you start some form of exercise? Do you have clearance from a Doctor or Allied Health Professional to start moving again. Do you need some guidance, some support, some structure as to what to do next.
Improve your strength, mobility, balance, coordination and any musculoskeletal imbalances through carefully selected stretching and strengthening exercises. Find out what you are capable of achieving, place yourself in the best position to see what is possible.
I am a Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor and have gained further qualifications and skills in rehabilitation for people with injuries and with stable chronic conditions. I take your injury or illness into account and where required work with your treating Doctor or Allied Health Professional and take you through a series of appropriate and safe exercises
Sessions can be held at the studio, or virtually at any time and during Coronavirus shutdowns (Skype, Zoom or Messenger or similar).
Call Jo on 0407 826 330 for further information.
- Lissy: In a wheelchair for the majority of her life but had previously walked with the aid of a frame. After 9 weeks of training, Lissy took her first steps and after 14 months of training walked around the local park with just her frame.
- John: In his 70’s, living in a low level aged care facility and had become inactive. John had been advised unless his strength improved that a higher level of care would be required. John started training twice a week and as a result could stand up unaided from a chair, and go up and down stairs without any assistance.
- George: with a neurological wasting condition. After starting training three times a week, he experienced a 10% increase in his neurological responses, was stronger and had higher endurance in his muscles.
- Naomi: “Jo has been amazing. A serious illness left me bedridden but with Jo’s help and encouragement on both a physical and emotional level I have gained the strength to reclaim my life”.
- Mark: “Due to on-going back problems over the past four to five years I have been unable to do any form of exercise. I decided to seek out a professional and that’s when I called Jo. Jo is not just a personal trainer but a fitness professional with knowledge in all areas of rehabilitation. We started my program slowly, focusing on my back issues and how we could overcome these concerns. Jo worked alongside my physiotherapist to ensure all precautionary measures were taken not to accelerate my back problems”.